Over time, Telegram has managed to take its place among the world’s top instant messaging applications, thanks to the popularity it has gained since its launch in 2013. As a result, it has a significant number of users who, in many cases, prefer the service over other solutions such as WhatsApp. With guaranteed benefits for them.
In this sense, it distinguishes itself by a high level of security and confidentiality, because it allows a high degree of personalization for each user to optimize his experience, and it also distinguishes itself as a multi-platform service that has a web version, a desktop version and a mobile version. It also has certain features that increase the level of automation of the platform.
One of these functions is the ability to program messages to be published at a given time. It offers a wide range of applications and is very useful for all users. In this article we want to show you what you need to do to program the telegram messages on each device.
Step-by-step telegram sequence of each of your devices
While this is true, Telegram has managed to stand out from other instant messaging applications because it contains several features and tools that provide a much richer experience. One such application is the ability to easily program messages, which is not yet possible with other services. A function that can therefore be used in both individual and group conversations.
For any purpose and even, it is a great help to have reminders directly in the chat of stored messages. It also allows you to attract the attention of other users and get much more interaction. For these and many other reasons it is worth learning how to plan telegrams step by step in order to get the right result and get the best out of them.
That’s why we explain below what you need to do on Android and iOS, but also on your computer and on Telegram Web to achieve this:
Fortunately, using a phone or Android tablet, it is very easy to program your telegram messages and automate them from there.
Then we’ll show you exactly what to do:
- Use the mobile Telegrama application to access your account as usual.
- Then do a search and select the chat room where you want to systematize your new message.
- Then go to the text box at the bottom of the chat window to write the relevant message.
- It is now time to hold down the Submit button for a few seconds, after which two options will be displayed. Below you have to click on Schedule Message.
- Then you will see the box below in which you have to indicate the date and time you want the shipment to be sent.
- Finally, just subtract the Send (day) (month) to (time) button and you’re done.
In this way you plan the shipment and you will automatically receive a message at the scheduled time that you will be warned of the event.
iPhone and iPad users can also program their telegram messages very easily and quickly. Of course, you can get the service’s mobile application, which is compatible with this operating system, at the Apple Retail Store.
In this case, the following steps are necessary:
- To start, log in to the application above and enter your Telegram account.
- It is now time to select the user with whom you want to share the previously programmed message.
- Once you are in the chat room, write the message of your choice in the text box.
- Then locate the send button and press it for a few seconds.
- Once this is done, you will see a small menu appear in which you have to click on the option to program a message. In the case of iOS, this option comes second, unlike Android.
- Then set the arrow and the time of programming so that the message in question occurs frequently.
- To save the changes you have made, press the button at the bottom which displays the set date and/or time.
In the computer
If you prefer to use the desktop version to manage your Telegrama account, you should be familiar with how your computer plans these messages. This is more convenient and easier for many users than for others.
In this case, the step-by-step instruction to be defined is based on the following information:
- Open the desktop version of Telegram in your team and enter your account as usual.
- Second: Use the search bar in the top left corner to find the chat of the user you want to send the scheduled message to. You can also search the chat panel for this conversion.
- Once you have entered the specified call, go to the text box below and write what you want to share in the new message.
- Later, right-click on the Send button and choose Send message from the menu.
- You must then select a specific date and time for sending in the Send this message field to … field. select a specific date and time for sending.
- If you only want to send a telegram when another user is online, you can send a message to … Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner and press Send when you are online.
- After you have set the above values, all you have to do is press the Schedule button. Here’s how.
On telegram page
To avoid having to download and install Telegram on their mobile device or computer, many people choose to use the service via the online version, known as Telegram Online. Therefore, if you are one of these users, you should be aware that it is impossible to intentionally program the sending of messages.
In return, the messages can only be transferred and stored for later use, and we will indicate here how this is done:
- Use your favourite web browser to search for Telegram Web and enter the desired information. This allows them to send you an access code that allows you to log into your account more securely.
- After entering the correct access code, Telegram Web will automatically give you access to your account so that you can use the service.
- Then go to the chat room where you want to schedule your message. Either from the Chats section of the search bar in the top left-hand corner, or by clicking on Telegram, selecting Contacts and searching.
- Now that you are in the right chat room, write a message that starts in the text box below.
- Then click on the Send button to share the message.
- Once it has been sent, click on it and select the Resend option. Select the messages included in this field and they will be saved there.
Discover the best external programs for programming messages on the chat and telegraph channels.
The telegram not only provides the necessary functionality to program messages in chats and/or channels, but also allows the use of external programs or applications to do so. So if you would rather use a third party alternative than the telegram option, you need to know which programs are suitable for this.
That is why we present two recommended solutions:
Autorun for telegram
It is free and available on the Google Play store and consists of an Android application that allows you to automatically respond to personalized messages you receive by telegram. An external bone capable of performing this task with total efficiency. It has many settings that each user can customize for your automated responses, depending on your needs.
With regard to its operation, we note that with Telegram’s permission, users can proceed to create their first response line. The free version of the Telegram Auto-Answering Machine allows you to customize responses to any message received or that contains a specific word.
It has other properties that deserve to be known, such as. B. : Makes it possible to add multiple replies to a line, adds a welcome message for new chats, has a reply function for all messages, can reply to specific messages, supports replacement of replies (name, time, etc.), has a delayed schedule, can ignore specific contacts or groups, etc.
TForwarder – Forwarding messages for telegram.
Basically it is an Android compatible mobile application that manages to connect to Telegram to provide a better user experience. With this in mind, the free TForwarder offers the possibility to forward telegram messages to specific chats, channels or groups in the application of your choice. Which manages to meet the needs of each user by means of keywords or other filters.
This mobile application therefore not only programs the sending of messages, but also functions as a message distributor that can be integrated into any telegram call. It therefore makes sense to minimize the effort required to send the same message to the different users of the application, thus saving a lot of time and making the application remarkably efficient.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will contact you as soon as possible and that will certainly be a great help to more members of the community. Thank you so much!
Maybe you are also interested in :