- 1 What causes my Realme phone to lose data?
- 1.1 Part 1: The best way to recover deleted data from a Realme 8/8 Pro phone without a backup
- 1.2 Part 2: Recover lost data in real time with local backup
- 1.3 Part 3: Recover lost/deleted data from Realme with Google Drive
- 1.4 Part 4: How do I recover lost photos and videos in Google Photos?
- 1.5 Part 5: How can I recover data from the Realme phone on my computer?
- 1.6 Part 6: Restoring missing data from SD card to realme phone
- 2 Bonus tip: How do I backup important data on my Realme phone?
What causes my Realme phone to lose data?
There are several reasons why your Realme 8/8 Pro phone data may have been lost. Some of the most common ones are listed below:
- Malicious or malicious virus attack
- Random deletion
- Flash ROM
- During the update
- And much more.
Part 1: The best way to recover deleted data from a Realme 8/8 Pro phone without a backup
If you want to recover deleted files from your Realme phone without backup, then you should use Realme Data Recovery. This effective tool helps you recover missing data from Realme 8/8 Pro phone. The software is offered because it has the highest recovery success rate in the industry. All the data you have lost can be easily recovered: Contacts, photos, documents, notes, videos, WhatsApp chats, text messages and more.
Whatever the cause of your phone data loss, this powerful recovery tool can easily recover your phone files. It supports all types of Realme phones such as Realme Narzo 30A, Realme Narzo 30 Pro, Realme X7 Pro 5G, Realme C15, Realme Narzo 20, Realme Narzo 20A, Realme Narzo 20 Pro, Realme 7i, Realme 7/7 Pro, Realme C12/C15/C11, Realme 6i, Realme X3, Realme Narzo 10A, Realme Narzo 10, Realme 6/6 Pro, Realme X50 Pro, Realme C3, Realme 5i, Realme X2/X2 Pro/XT, Realme 5/5 Pro, Realme 3i, Realme X, Realme C2, Realme C1 and many others.
So just download Realme Data Recovery Tool and easily recover deleted data from Realme 8/8 Pro phone.
To learn how to use the program, follow the manual completely.
Android Data Recovery – Recover lost/deleted data from Android phones
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets/SD cards. Unique features are
- Instantly retrieve many types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation, such as, for example, in case of screen breakage, accidental and unintentional reset to factory settings, formatting, virus attack or other reasons.
- Allows one-click recovery of deleted files without backup.
Part 2: Recover lost data in real time with local backup
Lost data from your Realme phone can also be restored with a local backup. Perform the following steps:
- First, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Backup and Restore > Local Backup or go to Tools > Backup and Restore. You will now see all the files that have been backed up and that you want to restore.
- Then select the data like photos, videos, contacts, applications, system data, etc. and start the recovery process.
That’s it, now all your files will be restored.
Part 3: Recover lost/deleted data from Realme with Google Drive
Your important data can also be backed up manually or automatically on Google Drive. If your deleted files were backed up before they were deleted, you can restore them this way.
Check the steps according to the instructions:
- First, go to Google Drive on your phone.
- Then click on the My disk option.
- You will then see all the downloaded or saved data you are looking for.
- Select the desired data and click on the Download option.
That’s it, now all your files have been downloaded to the device’s internal memory and are available again.
Part 4: How do I recover lost photos and videos in Google Photos?
Google Photos is an important component that allows you to easily recover deleted photos and videos. If your precious photos are missing from your Realme phone, take the help of this application.
Follow the instructions to recover deleted photos/videos from Google Photos :
- First, open Google Photos on your phone.
- Here you can see all clickable photos and videos.
- If you don’t get an answer, click on the Recycle Bin folder and see the deleted items.
- Select the one you want to restore and finally click on the Restore option.
Part 5: How can I recover data from the Realme phone on my computer?
Many users also backup their master data on their PC. From here, you can easily recover files from Realme phones without any worries.
- Simply connect the device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Then navigate to the computer’s internal memory where the files are stored.
- Now select the files you want to open on the phone, copy them and paste them into the internal memory of your Realme phone.
And all your data will be available again, just like before.
Part 6: Restoring missing data from SD card to realme phone
Are you one of those users who also store their data on SD cards? If so, this may help you get the files easily. If you choose an external SD card as the storage location, all your files will be stored there.
And if you lose your data, just plug the SD card into your computer. Select the desired files on the SD card and insert them into the PC. You can even move this data from the SD card to the phone’s internal memory to access it as before.
However, in this way, you can easily restore lost data from SD cards on Android.
Bonus tip: How do I backup important data on my Realme phone?
You don’t know when you’ll find yourself in a situation where you lose data and your data is lost immediately. If you want to avoid such an incident, I recommend that you back up your files. There are several backup options, such as Google Drive, SD card, computer, cloud, and more.
But apart from that, you also have an effective way to back up your Realme phone data, namely with Android Data Backup & Restore. This professional software easily backs up all the data on your Realme or other Android devices. Allows you to recover accidentally deleted data. So I recommend you to use this software and backup all your data without worrying.
Data loss is a common situation that can happen to any user, real or not. This article describes how to recover deleted data from Realme 8/8 Pro phone. So, if your photos, videos, contacts, text messages and other data have been deleted, the following methods will definitely help you recover them. For fast and easy recovery, use Realme Data Recovery software to recover files without backup.
If you have any other suggestions or requests, feel free to put them in the comments below.
You can connect with us through our social pages like Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Louie is a professional blogger and SEO expert. He enjoys writing blogs and articles about Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS data recovery and is always looking forward to troubleshooting Android and iOS devices.
frequently asked questions
How do I recover data from a broken Realme phone?
To recover data directly from your Android phone, you need to click on the Recover from Phone module to proceed. Step two: You will enter this interface as follows. Just connect your Android phone to your computer and this program will automatically start scanning your device.
How can I recover deleted files from Realme?
Step one: Go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Backup & Restore > Local Backup, or you can also go to Tools > Backup & Restore. There you will find the data you want to request. Step two: Here you can select the data you want to recover once you start the recovery process.
Can I recover lost data?
Data recovery services can also recover non-backed up files that were accidentally deleted from the computer’s file system but are still present as fragments on the hard drive. … If the file still exists – and if it is not damaged or encrypted – it can be restored.
Feedback,realme data recovery,realme x2 deleted photos,realme phone recovery,realme cloud storage,pcmag.com data recovery tool,deleted files recovery android,how to take backup in realme 2 pro,realme recovery,realme mobile assistant for pc,how to restore videos without backup,where is recycle bin in realme 6 pro,android data recovery,how to recover deleted photos in realme 5 pro,redmi note 8 pro deleted photos recovery,recycle bin in redmi note 8 pro,redmi data recovery program,how to delete photos in redmi note 8,how to recover photos from mi cloud,recently deleted photos in redmi note 7 pro,realme 8 pro vs realme 7 pro,redmi 8 pro amazon,realme 8 pro launch date in india,realme 8 pro 8gb ram,realme 8 pro flipkart,realme 8 specifications,Privacy settings,How Search works,realme data recovery tool,realme data recovery app,how to recover deleted photos from private safe,recycle bin in realme mobile,realme phone data recovery software