It may seem obvious, but on these social media platforms, your bio and image are the foundation of your brand. The avatar image and message style should also be updated. The photos should be well thought out: Add interactive elements, remove the background, apply stickers, etc. Now that you have the basics in place, you need to start looking for new ways to recruit users this year.
- Share your Instagram page on other social media and provide links in the comments on others’ posts. To captivate your audience, create intrigue in your post, write about the benefits users can get if they go to your Insta account and sign up.
2. Engage users in account interactions through stories. Offer to ask or answer a question, or organize a survey or game, for example. B. look for something in your stories that has been published during the day.
3. On Insta, you can post long IGTV videos that can last up to an hour. This way you can show your product for example. B. the full new collection, answer frequently asked questions in videos, show the internal workings of the company, etc.
4. By using the geo-tag, you attract people from your neighborhood. This means that the neighbours will probably not come and sign. You can also use geolocation to show the publication to interested users. If you took multiple photos in the same location, please specify different geographies when you post them.
5. Save the QR code and stick it on business cards, cars and other printed matter. This way you get an extra audience. Just go to the QR code section, save it or print it.
6. Targeted advertising. You can use this tool to identify people who may be interested in your product.
7. Try running a contest among your subscribers. Promise to send a gift, and include cycling as a condition of participation. It’s a great way to increase follower engagement and gain new followers. The timing of lotteries should be optimal: not too short, not too long, so that people don’t get tired of waiting for the prize. Five or seven days, for example.
8. You can also ask your acquaintances, friends or customers to tag you in a photo or story. Do that yourself. Subscribers to the highlighted page will then be more likely to visit that page.
9. Look for bloggers who have a targeted audience, who turn on post notifications to respond quickly, and who have time to check in during an active post. Read and write a personal opinion on the topic. Use subtle humor in your own commentary, it always strikes a chord with your audience. Comment not only on the article itself, but also on the opinions of others. Engagement is always a good way to find and keep your audience.
And last but not least: Making your Instagram followers happy pays off in audience growth. There are many tips for brainstorming and content planning, put them into practice to make your brand voice authentic. Instagram is becoming increasingly popular with your audience. So if you use these tips to attract users, you can increase your reach.
Promoting a social media account can increase brand awareness, attract new visitors or simply make money by blogging. The most important thing is to work with your account regularly. Good luck gaining new followers this year!
frequently asked questions
How to get more followers on Instagram 2021?
How can you organically get 2021 more followers on Instagram?
How to get 10 followers on Instagram fast
Epiphanies, how to get flowers on the door…..
Feedback,how to get followers on instagram fast,how to get 1000 followers on instagram,buy instagram followers,best instagram followers,instagram followers hack,how to get 1k followers on instagram in 5 minutes,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to get more followers on instagram cheat,how to get followers on instagram without following