We also received a similar update dedicated to fixing bugs after Android 12 Developer Preview 1. And now it seems that it will be the usual process of bug fixing, which we might also see after the next review by the developers. The latest version of the Developer Preview 2.1 has the build number spp2.210219.008.
In the latest Developer Preview 2 update, a major problem caused many applications based on the WebView system to crash. If you use Android, you must have already updated the WebView system used by apps like Gmail, Google, etc. several times. If you are using the Android 12 Developer Preview 2 update and the apps are crashing, you can fix the issue by updating to the latest Android 12 DP 2.1.
Android 12 Developers Preparation 2.1 Change Blog
There are many other fixes that come with the latest Android 12 Developer Preview patch. The list is quite long, and you can read all the fixes and features in this changelog.
Issues reported by developers
- Fixed an issue where the reverse gesture was not working in some cases. (Issue number 180932529)
- Fixed issues that users were experiencing when using contactless payments through Google Pay. (Edit number 180725322)
- Fixed an issue where the text in the notifications panel was difficult to read when displayed above certain applications. (Edition number 180647015)
- Fixed bug that caused java.lang.deprecated to be marked as deprecated. (Issue Number 180705308)
- Fixed bug that prevented applications targeting Android 12 from using WorkManager version 2.7.0-alpha01. A patch is included in version 2.7.0-alpha02. (Press Release No. 180884673)
Other issues were decided
- Fixed an issue with WebView that was preventing developers from enabling or testing Schemeful Same-Site changes on Android 12.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading to Android 12 from a production version without clearing data could cause previously repaired Bluetooth devices to lose HID control.
- Fixed bug where videos uploaded from the Camera app could be sent in incorrect encoding.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the clock widget text on the home screen to be disabled on some devices.
- Fixed an issue where blank pages on the home screen sometimes could not be deleted.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented users from accessing Tint notifications.
Android 12 Developer Preview 2.1 is available for supported Pixel phones. These include the Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, and Pixel 5.
The update will be available over the air for users already running Android 12 as DP1 or DP2 developer preview. And if you did not receive a notification, check Settings > System > System updates. However, if you’re using the stable version and want to try out the latest version of Android 12, you’ll need to manually install the update on your phone.
Download Android 12 View for Developers 2.1
To install the latest version of Android 12 DP 2.1 manually, you need to download the ROM for your Pixel phone. If you don’t know how to download the latest Android 12 DP 2.1 zip, please follow the links below.
To get the latest version of Android 12 now, check out the download article.
After downloading the latest Android 12 developer preview file, you can install it on your Pixel phone. And if you’re not familiar with the process, you can check out our installation guide.
Try the latest Android 12 Developer Preview and tell us what you think. This is a small update, but important because it fixes bugs, including security vulnerabilities.
Check it out:
android 12 developer preview download,android 12 download,android 12 developer preview 2,android 11 download,android 12 release date,android 11 developer preview,Privacy settings,How Search works,android 12 beta,android 12 download apk