People usually carry their devices horizontally while playing games, watching movies, streaming music videos, etc. It is therefore used for these applications or activities when a full screen view is required. Although the auto-rotate feature sometimes doesn’t work well on Android devices. That’s why I’ve listed some simple troubleshooting tips here. Let’s get started.
- 1 Autorotate fix path does not work on Android
- 2 Enable automatic rotation with quick settings
- 3 Check availability parameters
- 4 To correct the automatic rotation, set the G-sensor on your Android device.
- 5 Supplement
- 6 frequently asked questions
Autorotate fix path does not work on Android
Initially, the automatic rotation function must be activated for it to work. While in almost all Android phones, the drop-down shortcut tiles have an auto-rotate option. If you do not enable this, the screen will not rotate when you turn the unit horizontally. It also stays in the vertical upright position.
Enable automatic rotation with quick settings
- First, go to the home screen of your Android device.
- Then slide the notification screen down to display the access area DeepL for the various functions
- You will also see Auto-Rotate. Click on it to activate it.
Although the device begins to detect when you align it horizontally. The screen is rotated accordingly. If you hold the smartphone vertically, the screen rotates back to display in portrait mode.
Check availability parameters
You can also check and enable auto-rotation on your Android device in the accessibility settings.
- First go to Settings > scroll down to System.
- Then click on the Access button to open it.
- Scroll down and wait for the auto screen rotation option to appear.
- Click the button next to this option to turn it on.
To correct the automatic rotation, set the G-sensor on your Android device.
Although Android devices are equipped with a G-sensor, which impulsively distinguishes the movement of the screen of the device. This means it can detect if you turn the device with your hand. You can also use it to rotate the screen. So there is a problem that can cause the auto-reverse to not work. Next, you need to configure the G-sensor on your device.
- On your OnePlus device, you need to dial *#808# to access the G-sensor calibration.
- If you have a OnePlus device, make sure you use the default phone dialer app.
- When you enter the above code in the communicator, the self-test and sensor calibration option is immediately displayed.
- So lay the phone horizontally on a flat surface to properly calibrate the G-sensor.
There are some basic troubleshooting methods that you need to follow to solve the auto-rotate problem on your Android device. So I hope this guide will help you. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us.
frequently asked questions
How to restore automatic rotation on Android
How can I correct the screen rotation?
How can I restore the rotation of my phone?
1 Swipe down to access quick settings, and tap Auto-rotate, Portrait, or Landscape to change the screen rotation settings. 2 By selecting Auto Rotate, you can easily switch between portrait and landscape mode.
auto rotate not working windows 10,auto rotate not working redmi note 7 pro,how to calibrate phone sensors,auto rotate not working iphone,oppo screen rotation not working,samsung a71 auto rotate,Feedback,android no auto rotate option,how to reset touch screen on android,android quick launch,g-sensor not working,android screen rotation missing,vivo y11 screen rotation,auto rotate samsung a10,samsung auto rotate missing,screen rotation samsung s10,auto rotate samsung s8,how to rotate screen on samsung tablet,rotate screen samsung s20,how to rotate screen on samsung s10,auto rotate samsung tab s6,rotate screen windows 10,how to rotate screen on iphone,android auto rotate missing,android 10 auto-rotate,auto rotate samsung a20,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to rotate screen on android,android 11 auto-rotate not working,auto rotate not working samsung,how to rotate screen on samsung,android rotate screen manually,screen won’t rotate android,auto rotate not working redmi