If you customize your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 to repair or improve its performance or design, your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 may experience a constant boot cycle or a frozen screen. These problems often occur when you try to load firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, such as when you flash a custom ROM or install a firmware patch on your phone. This is the main reason why your device cannot complete the boot procedure and your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 is in a closed boot cycle, keeps rebooting or even gets stuck at the boot logo.
If this is the case with your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, know that what you are experiencing is called “soft brick”. This can be easily fixed by flashing your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (by downloading a new firmware/ROM) with one of the best Android firmwares. Fortunately, the best flash tool for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 is Odin.
Let me explain why, first – Android devices rarely have their own dedicated flash tool. This is not the case with Samsung’s performance and brand. They developed their own flash tools and used them on their Samsung product, including using Odin’s best flash tool on the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1.
And Samsung’s best flash tool?
The Samsung Android Odin.
Odin is undoubtedly the best flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, which can be used to flash ROMs and disassemble broken Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (also the best flash tool for Samsung devices in general). The flash tool (Odin) was originally developed as a proprietary tool used only in the company’s service center. However, it was leaked and has since been used as a tool that allows users to update their Samsung mobile devices with the latest operating system by flashing the required firmware, also as a flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1.
In general, Odin is a utility that detects your Samsung device when it is in download mode, but it is capable of flashing various files with the .tar or .tar.md5 extension. Even though Samsung has the Kies mini utility, Odin is still much more powerful and lighter and you can use it to flash TWRP recovery and custom cores on your Samsung Galaxy device.
As a reminder, since Odin has not been officially published by Samsung and is not supported by the public, you can only install firmware that has been published online and has a .tar.md5 extension.
- Do not use the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 while loading the firmware. You may damage the firmware.
- Be patient, repeated attempts to load firmware or repeated pressing of the start button may cause additional problems.
- Make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware and that the ODIN version of your device is correct.
System requirements for Android Odin and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 :
Below are the requirements to run the Android Odin Flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1.
- Facilities for drivers (free of charge)
- USB cable
- AfDB Instrument
- RUNNING TOOLS
- Installation of PIT and TAR files
Manual for Android Odin and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 :
- Download the Samsung Odin tool (latest version or depending on your Android OS, see below!). Run it on your Windows computer. Make sure you run the program as administrator.
- Select the firmware that matches your Samsung model and version of the Android operating system.
- Unzip the downloaded ZIP file (file types *.bin, *.tar or 8.tar .MD5 with extensions ONLY).
- Download, install and update all device drivers your PC needs (you will be notified if you run out of drivers).
- Start the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 in boot mode.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 > Press and hold the power button, volume button and start button.
- You will feel the vibration and this screen:
- Press the “Increase Volume” button.
- You will see the robot android with “Loading” as shown:
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 to your computer with the USB cable.
- Android One will detect your phone. If Odin does not show the device, check that the USB connection is working and that there are no driver or USB problems (see the USB message that appears in the lower right corner of the taskbar…).
- Press the “PDA” or “AP” key to load the warehouse firmware into Appleicatio.n.
- Press Open.
- After downloading the firmware to the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, click the “Start” button to begin the process.
- Finally, a green message saying PASS! will appear on the Odin startup screen and your device will automatically reboot.
General release for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 :
After flashing the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, the phone does not boot or gets stuck in a boot cycle.
- Remove the tailgate, remove the battery, and check the belt tensioner drivers. This message appears briefly when you reconnect the phone.
- You may need another device to clone the firmware, as you may have deleted important partitions not included in the new custom ROM.
- Open the scatter file and change all sections to is_download = true
- You need to find a replacement ROM that contains all the original partitions.
- Flash all partitions except the preloader, then find a program to find out the IMEI.
All versions of Samsung Odin
The latest version of the flash tool for Samsung devices (check the latest version when it changes) :
Other versions of Odin (Each version is linked to Android firmware, see below for confirmation).
All versions of the Samsung Odin: https://samsungodin.com/download/.
For new devices such as Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note S10 and Galaxy Note S20 series.
Attention *Versions : A v3.13.3
After Android 10
Version: One v3.14.1Version
: One v3.14.4
After Android 9.0 Pie
Version: A 3.13.1
After Android KitKat and Jelly Bean
Version: One v3.09.5
Version: A V3.10
Version: One v3.10.3
Version: One v3.10.5
Version: One v3.10.6
Version: One v3.10.7
After Android 6.0 Zephyr.
Version: One v3.11.1
Version: One 3 v3.12.3
Version: A 3.12.4
Version: A 3.12.5
Version: A 3.12.7
Version: A 3.12.10
For Android KitKat
Version: A V1.85
Version: One 3 v3.07
If you want to know more about Flash tools for other devices, check out: 8 Best Flash Tools for Android Devices.
sm-t547uzkaxaa lte,samsung galaxy tab active pro review,galaxy tab active pro case,sm-t540nzkaxar,samsung tab active pro keyboard,samsung galaxy tab active pro price in india,how to update samsung tablet 3,samsung tablet update problems,how to update samsung tablet apps,how to update old samsung tablet,how to update samsung galaxy tab a,samsung galaxy tab 10.1 update marshmallow,samsung galaxy tab active pro 10.1 case,samsung active tab pro,samsung galaxy tab s4 for business,samsung rugged pro,samsung galaxy tab active2 sm-t390,samsung galaxy tab active 2 gps,galaxy tab active pro sm-t547,samsung galaxy tab active pro vs ipad