One of the biggest selling points of the Crystal Promax disposable vape is the fact that it has a rechargeable battery. By giving their devices rechargeable batteries, manufacturers can make much longer-lasting disposable vapes because using a small rechargeable battery cell allows the device to hold significantly more vape juice.
Also, having a disposable vape with a rechargeable battery means that you never have to worry about your device running out of battery power while it still has e-liquid – you can continue using it until every drop of vape juice is gone.
Did you grab the Crystal Pro Max from a vape shop like Cloud City, and Is it your first rechargeable disposable vape? If it is, you’re going to need to learn how to charge it properly if you want your experience to be as good as it can be. So, how do you charge the Crystal Pro Max? How long can you expect the device to last, and what should you do if your Crystal Pro Max isn’t charging? Reading this guide, you’ll learn everything you need to know.
How to Charge the Crystal Pro Max
To charge the Crystal Pro Max, connect the device to your computer and wait a little over a half hour. When you connect the device to a power source, the light will turn on. You’ll know that it’s done charging because the light will either turn off or change to a different color. At this point, you can disconnect the Crystal Pro Max from your computer and resume using it.
How Long Does it Take to Charge?
The Crystal Pro Max has a 650-mAh battery. At a charging rate of one amp, it’ll take about 39 minutes to charge from a completely dead state.
What to Do if Your Crystal Pro Max Doesn’t Charge
If the light on your Crystal Pro Max doesn’t illuminate when you connect the device to a power source, it means that the battery isn’t charging. If you encounter that issue, here’s what you should do.
- Try replacing the USB cable. The Crystal Pro Max doesn’t include a charging cable because that helps to keep costs down. The fact that the device doesn’t include a cable, though, means that you’ll have to use one of your own. Old USB cables are notoriously unreliable and will often stop working with no warning. When a vaping device isn’t charging, replacing the charging cable will usually fix the problem.
- Make sure that you’re connecting the Crystal Pro Max to your computer’s USB port. Although USB-C wall chargers have become very common, most of them are designed to charge the batteries for mobile phones or computers. Today’s mobile devices have batteries that can tolerate high-amperage currents without overheating. Vaping devices like the Crystal Pro Max, on the other hand, aren’t designed for fast charging and could overheat when connected to an incompatible wall adapter.
- Check the Crystal Pro Max’s charging port to see if it’s clogged with dust or pocket lint. If the charging port looks dirty, use a toothpick to remove the contaminants. If the toothpick is too wide to fit in the port, use the blade of a sharp knife to carefully shave wood off of the toothpick. Don’t ever use a metal tool to clean the charging port on the Crystal Pro Max or any other vaping device.
How Long Does the Crystal Pro Max Last?
Since it has a 650-mAh battery, it’s likely that you’ll get 100 puffs or more out of the Crystal Pro Max before you need to recharge it. The Crystal Pro Max delivers up to 4,000 puffs before it runs out of vape juice, which could be the equivalent of up to two cartons of cigarettes.
However, you should never expect a disposable vape to deliver exactly the number of puffs claimed on the package. In fact, the actual number of puffs that you get out of the device could be significantly lower depending on how you vape.
To make the Crystal Pro Max last as long as possible, remember these two tips.
- Keep your puffs short. When the manufacturer of a disposable vape claims that a device provides a certain number of puffs, they’re assuming that each puff will be about one second in duration. It’s okay to take longer puffs if that’s what’s necessary for you to feel satisfied, but you should do so with the understanding that your Crystal Pro Max won’t last as long as what’s claimed on the package.
- Don’t vape mindlessly throughout the day. Put the Crystal Pro Max down when you aren’t using it and try to vape only when you would have smoked a cigarette. If you monitor your usage carefully and only use the Crystal Pro Max when you’re truly craving nicotine, you should have no difficulty getting several days of use out of the device.
When Is It Time to Dispose of the Crystal Pro Max?
When the Crystal Pro Max runs out of e-liquid, it’s time to dispose of the device. When you notice that the flavor of the device is starting to become weak, it means that your Crystal Pro Max is nearly out of vape juice. At this point, you should prepare to replace it soon. Read our article on how to choose e-liquid taste to help you decide on the next Crystal Pro Max.
When the device has no e-liquid remaining, it’ll either produce a flavor that’s harsh and burnt, or it’ll stop producing any vapor at all. Like all disposable vapes, the Crystal Pro Max isn’t refillable.
How to Dispose of the Crystal Pro Max
Because the Crystal Pro Max contains a lithium-ion battery, you shouldn’t discard it with your regular household trash; lithium can contaminate groundwater. Instead, you’ll need to take it to a recycling facility. Some facilities that handle lithium-ion batteries will take used vaping devices. If you don’t have any luck with your local recycling centers, try taking the device to a facility that handles electronic waste.