MIUI 12.5 has been leaking for about a month. After a long wait, Xiaomi has finally unveiled the latest version of MIUI 12.5 for its devices. MIUI 12.5 comes with a long list of features and improvements. And if you are also waiting for the MIUI 12.5 update, here is the MIUI 12.5 release schedule, features, supported phones and change log.
MIUI is the custom operating system for Xiaomi devices, and it has changed a lot in recent years. In particular the MIUI 12 update, which comes with a new user interface and a handful of new functions. MIUI 12 is now available on almost all Xiaomi phones, and it’s now time for users to try the latest MIUI 12.5 update.
We will share all the information about the MIUI 12.5 update here. So if you’re wondering if and when your phone will be updated and what it will do for your phone, you can find out all about it here in this article.
MIUI 12.5 Characteristics
MIUI 12.5 is an important update, so it has many new features and improvements. Let’s start with the characteristics of MIUI 12.5.
Protection of privacy
Safety is always a major concern, and every OEM tries to improve it with every upgrade. And in MIUI 12.5, Xiaomi has also improved privacy protection. Two different privacy modes (Awareness and Protection) are available in the settings.
With advanced privacy protection, users can lock photos, videos and other files. Network hijacking and privacy masking are also included in the update.
A new privacy update restricts access to clipboard data for third party applications. In MIUI 12.5, users can prevent applications from collecting the exact location. You can decide whether the application should use an approximate or an exact location.
After the release of MIUI 12, Xiaomi has added more Super Live wallpapers with small updates to MIUI 12. And now MIUI 12.5, according to the changelog, also comes with a great new wallpaper. The new Superboys are from Mt. Sigunyan inspired.
AI image/video enhancement
The latest version of MIUI 12.5 has one of the most long-awaited features to improve video and image quality on camera. When AI HDR Enhancement is enabled, it processes video with HDR effects for a better viewing experience. It makes all colours lighter and handles light and dark scenes very well.
It also dynamically adapts images by determining their type. And the end result is better with precise colours.
This is a new feature in MIUI 12.5 that allows your Xiaomi device to communicate directly with your computer. This is already possible, but with third party software. But now you can easily control the device from your computer and vice versa.
You can also transfer files between your computer and your Xiaomi phone using MIUI+. In principle, this considerably facilitates the transfer or management of tasks. It even allows you to use Xiaomi phone applications directly from your computer.
New tone system
If you use MIUI 12, you should already be familiar with nature-inspired sound. You can set nature-inspired melodies for notifications, ringtones, and so on.
And in MIUI 12.5, Xiaomi has added hundreds of system sounds representing animals from all over the world. The latest update also adds stereo sound.
There are many new small features, such as. B. Users can now convert images to PDF without the need for a third party application. You will also notice changes in the user interface in the notification bar, power menu, volume controls, etc. For a complete list of changes to MIUI 12.5, see the changes blog.
MIUI 12.5 Amendment Blog
- System :
- This is new: Responses to gestures are now immediate
- This is new: With a 20-fold increase in rendering performance, there are now few limits to what you see on screen.
- This is new: Thanks to the custom settings of the device models, each phone will be faster after the update.
- Optimize : MIUI is now lighter, faster and more durable.
- System animation :
- This is new: The new animation frame makes the movement more realistic.
- This is new: The new user interface design focuses on visualization and makes your interaction with the device more realistic.
- System sounds:
- This is new: Nature Mix is an exciting new way to create your own sound alarm system.
- This is new: Hundreds of system sounds representing animals from all over the world.
- This is new: The sounds of the stereo.
- Great wallpaper:
- This is new: Great wallpaper from Mount Sigunyan.
- Protection of privacy :
- This is new: You can now see which applications have access to the clipboard and control access.
- This is new: Using an estimated location adds privacy.
- This is new: You can now manage sensitive rights and the behavior of associated applications yourself.
- This is new: The behaviour of web pages is now also monitored to block unwanted and malicious activities.
- This is new: It is now up to you to decide who can monitor your online behaviour and when.
- This is new: All applications now come with a GetApps security statement.
- This is new: Scanning for privacy risks.
- This is new: Controls which applications access the gallery and which items are removed.
- This is new: A complete overview of all confidential permits.
- This is new: You will be warned when risky rights are being used and you can block the corresponding actions.
- Optimize : A brand new privacy page.
- Remarks :
- This is new: Make mental maps with complex structures.
- This is new: New tools for drawing and sketching.
- This is new: Click and hold the sketch to automatically adjust the lines.
- This is new: Now you can make notes, tasks and overviews anywhere using gesture shortcuts.
- This is new: Extracts store text, URLs and images in Notes with just a few clicks.
- This is new: Dynamix layouts force you to take typography in Notes to the next level.
- Brand-new bills.
- You can combine your phone and computer into one workstation.
- You can view MIUI notifications and open phone applications on your computer.
- You can transfer applications from your phone to your computer.
- Items copied to the phone can now be pasted to the computer and vice versa.
- Photos and screenshots from your mobile device can be used directly on your computer.
- Web pages can be seamlessly transferred from one device to another.
- You can transfer files to your mobile device using the MIUI+ control panel on your computer.
- New file manager and tips for computers.
- Floating windows :
- This is new: Instant messaging now supports floating windows.
- This is new: Floating windows can be quickly replaced by full-screen versions of the applications.
- This is new: Application flashcards display important information when applications are displayed as floating windows.
- For more information about the new functions, see Functions /
- Xiaomi Health:
- This is new: You can now measure your heart rate with the camera.
- This is new: Start recording your running, walking and cycling trainings manually and enjoy many online trainings.
- Optimize : The automatic detection of training sessions is now much more accurate.
- Home screen :
- This is new: Ripple animation for downloading applications.
- This is new: Burst animation to remove the horrors.
- This is new: Redesign of the application files.
- This is new: Vertical arrangement for examiners.
- This is new: The aspect ratio is automatically adjusted on the external monitor during casting.
- This is new: The audio of the application being played in the floating window is separated from the other audio.
- Cloud of Xiaomi:
- This is new: The password manager allows you to store passwords in the cloud.
- This is new: You can share the location of the device with other members of your group.
- This is new: Location information can be recorded automatically before the device is turned off.
- This is new: Convert images to PDF.
- Mi Carrier Services :
- This is new: You can now manage multiple SIM cards.
- This is new: A more convenient way to move the cursor with the scroll bar.
- This is new: The function keys are used to switch between languages and keyboards.
- This is new: You can press and hold the function keys to access additional functions.
- This is new: Tailor-made themes for keyboards.
- This is new: Possibility to adjust font weights for third party fonts.
- Optimize : Functions for customizing the system background, animations and sounds.
- Browser :
- This is new: Set the background image in Lite mode.
- Optimize : Revision of incognito mode.
- Optimize : The pages now load much faster.
- Mi Familia:
- This is new: You can now manage multiple SIM cards.
- Optimize : The aircraft control centre has been redesigned.
- Optimize : Local search results are now sorted automatically.
- Optimize : A completely new design.
MIUI 12.5 Date of publication
MIUI 12.5 has been officially announced, but there is still time for a stable version. Due to the lack of official information about the MIUI 12.5 stable release date. But there’s already news about the beta program.
The closed beta of MIUI 12.5 is already in China. And the public beta will be published mid-January. In the meantime, the second batch of the closed beta will also be released. For a list of the devices in the various packages, see the list of devices supported by MIUI 12.5.
As you know, updates follow a staggered deployment, which means that public stabilization will begin as soon as testing is complete. And depending on the leaks, the stable MIUI 12.5 could be released in March. Users in other regions may have to wait for Xiaomi to announce or release a beta update to MIUI 12.5. We will add the latest updates below.
MIUI 12.5 Suitable devices
MIUI 12.5 covers most current Xiaomi phones. You can check whether your device is set to receive the MIUI 12.5 update or not. The list is divided into groups representing the phases of the operation.
First batch (the closed beta is already out):
- Mi 10 Pro
- Wednesday the 10th
- Mi 10 Ultra
- Sea 10 Light
- Sea 9 SE
- Wednesday the 9th
- Mi CC9 Pro
- Mi KK9e
- Redmi K30 Pro
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K30
- Redmi K30 Ultra
- Redmi K30 Ultra
- Redmi K30i 5G
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi K20
- Redmi Note 9
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Redmi 10X Pro
- Redmi 10X
Second party (from mid-January) :
- Mi 9 Pro 5G
- Mi KK9
- Mi CC9 Meitu Edition
- Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Redmi Note 9 4G
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 8
We will add more details after the official release of the MIUI 12.5 stable update.
You can also – Download Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port MOTOR [Latest Version].
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment in the comment section. Share this article with your friends.
Other articles :
miui 12 91mobiles,miui 12 batch list in india,miui 12 features,miui download,t-mobile phone upgrade without jump,t-mobile upgrade deals,t-mobile jump cracked screen,is jump on demand worth it,how to get out of t-mobile lease,t-mobile protection<360,ios 14 release date,how to get ios 14,ios 14 beta,ios 14 release time in india,ipados 14,ios 14 wallpaper,one ui 3.0 release date,one ui 3.0 download,samsung android 11 update list,one ui 3.0 beta uk,galaxy a quantum,android 11 beta download,android 11 beta release date,android 11 release date samsung,android 11 beta program sign up,android 12 release date,must-have phone apps,apps they don t want you to know about,miui 12 beta tester,miui update tracker,miui rom downloads