If you own a high-end smartphone like the #Google #Pixel, the ability to connect to the internet via Wi-Fi is essential. But there always comes a time when the phone can no longer perform the most basic function it normally performs when trying to connect to the internet. In fact, we’ve received many complaints from our readers about the sudden inability to connect their device to the home Wi-Fi network.
In this post, we address this issue that has been brought to our attention. Read on for more information about these problems and how to troubleshoot your device if any of these problems occur in the future. The following is a list of the issues I have considered here.
- 1 What causes the WiFi network to be forced to restart when the Google Pixel 2 is connected.
- 2 To fix the forced reset of the Wi-Fi network when the Google Pixel 2 is connected.
- 3 April 2021 Update:
- 4 frequently asked questions
What causes the WiFi network to be forced to restart when the Google Pixel 2 is connected.
Many factors can interrupt internet services on mobile devices. Possible causes are account problems, network failures, incorrect settings, application errors and inadequate updates. If possible, try to determine which of the likely causes is affecting the Wi-Fi capabilities of the Google Pixel 2.
Other cases of Wi-Fi issues that occur on Android smartphones are related to account issues. This can be one of the main reasons why your Google Pixel 2 can’t connect to the internet over Wi-Fi. To remedy this possible cause, contact your operator or service provider and check that your account is in order and that you have the right data plan.
The worst possible cause is a defective device. This often happens when the phone gets wet or is dropped. It is possible that the part of the Pixel 2 that is responsible for providing Wi-Fi functionality has been damaged physically or by liquid. Unfortunately, hardware-related problems already require a service visit.
To fix the forced reset of the Wi-Fi network when the Google Pixel 2 is connected.
April 2021 Update:
We now recommend that you use this tool to fix the error. The tool also repairs common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software, you can quickly fix your PC’s problems and prevent others from getting them too:
- Step 1: Download the PC repair and optimization utility (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step Two: Click on the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may be causing PC problems.
- Step Three: Click the Fix All button to fix all issues.
Restarting network devices
If you reboot and find that the Google Pixel 2 is connected to wifi but has no internet, rebooting the network hardware may solve the wifi issues :
- Disconnect the router from the power source.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Connect the router to a power source.
- Wait for the router to reboot and connect to the Internet again.
- Connect your Pixel to Wi-Fi as usual.
- Sometimes turning Wi-Fi off and on can have the same effect.
If you’ve rebooted your network devices and are having problems with wifi, it’s probably because of the Google Pixel 2. Fortunately, Google Pixel 2 issues of this nature can sometimes be solved by changing the phone’s settings.
- Disconnect the Pixel 2 from the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart the device.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Wi-Fi.
- Select a network.
- Choose Forget.
- Re-enter the network information and try to connect again.
Delete network settings
If the problems with the Google Pixel 2 persist at this point, you should take one more step to return to the default settings before resetting the device to factory settings. By clearing the network settings, you can get rid of Wi-Fi issues while backing up all phone data.
- View all applications on the home screen by tapping the up-arrow icon.
- Go to Settings.
- Let’s go to the next system.
- Select Reset.
- Select Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile and Bluetooth.
- Select Reset Settings (login information may be required).
- Confirm that you want to reset.
If all else fails, resetting your Google Pixel 2 to factory settings can sometimes solve Wi-Fi issues. This restores your phone to the condition it was in when you bought it. So make sure you back up all your personal information before you do this.
- Turn off the Google Pixel 2.
- Press and hold the power and volume buttons until the special welcome screen appears, then release them. (You will see the android robot with the Start button at the top).
- Select Recovery mode by pressing the Volume down button.
- Confirm recovery mode by pressing the power button.
- Press and hold the power button when no controls appear under the Android robot.
- Press the volume up button once and release the power button.
- Press the Volume up button to select Clear data/Factory settings.
- Please confirm your choice.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
frequently asked questions
frequently asked questions
Why does my Pixel keep getting disconnected from WiFi?
A steadily fading Wi-Fi connection on your Google Pixel 3 XL smartphone could be a sign of a small bug in the network service or in the firmware itself. However, it is also possible that the problem is in the hardware and affects the functionality of the wireless phone.
Why is my Google Pixel 2 not connecting to WiFi?
Step one: Check the settings and restart, then turn off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks. Make sure the airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect it.
Why does my WiFi connection keep dropping out?
This age-old troubleshooting method can also solve Android Wi-Fi issues that keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Simply press and hold the phone’s power button and select Restart. When the phone is turned back on, connect it to the network and check whether it stays connected to the network or not.
google pixel wifi saved not connectedandroid 11 wifi issuespixel 2 wifi connected, no internetpixel 2 wifi issuespixel 5 wifi issuesgoogle pixel wifi settings,People also search for,Feedback,google pixel wifi saved not connected,android 11 wifi issues,google pixel wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting,pixel 2 wifi connected, no internet,pixel 2 wifi issues,pixel 5 wifi issues,google pixel wifi settings,pixel 4a wifi issues