Have you unpacked your new iPhone yet? We know that this process brings you joy and happiness, so you can forget some important things. Data transfer to your new iPhone is one of them. Transferring or entering data manually is very tedious and time consuming. In this article, we propose a solution to this problem. Once you’ve done that, you can transfer the data to your new iPhone effortlessly.
Why transfer data to a new phone?
- Because you need access to all your master data. Think of all the important contacts, videos, photos and memories that could be lost if you don’t. Moreover, you can continue to use your new phone without too many problems.
- You won’t lose any of your precious photos. Photos should remain precious memories. If you switch phones, you may lose your favorite photos. Don’t forget to transfer your photos to your new iPhone so you don’t lose them.
- Manually entering all the data into a new iPhone takes a lot of time. Imagine if you had to enter each of your contacts individually.
Transferring with iCloud [Full guide]
iCloud is the most widely used data transfer application. It’s an easy way to share important files with your new iPhone. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Start by backing up your old phone. Open Settings and click on Apple ID at the top.
- Click iCloud and select the iCloud backup option.
- Pick up the phone.
- Once you have a backup of your old phone, turn on your new iPhone.
- When you’re done configuring the Wi-Fi, select Restore from iCloud backup.
- Sign in to your Apple ID account and select the last backup of your phone.
Once you have completed these steps, you can continue to use your new phone. However, we know that the iCloud has its own advantages and disadvantages. For many users, the drawbacks will be significant. Whatever the reason, many users are looking for other ways to transfer data to their new iPhone. We also explain another way of transferring data.
How to transfer data without iCloud
iCloud is Apple’s flagship product, but there’s another alternative if you don’t want to use it. AnyTrans is a handy application that lets you transfer data to your new iPhone without using the iCloud.
What are the benefits of using Anytrans?
- Quick and easy translation. This application is user-friendly, which means you can understand it immediately. It’s very easy to get through.
- The transmission speed is excellent. You don’t have to wait long for the files to be transferred to your new iPhone.
- Transfer any type of data such as ringtones, music, photos, videos, etc. You have the freedom to choose which files to ignore or to just transfer all the data.
How do I transfer files to my new iPhone with Anytrans?
- Start by opening the application on your Mac.
- Use a Lightning cable to connect your old phone to your Mac. Do the same with your new phone.
- Select Phone Switch from the left side of the application interface.
- Find the Phone option and tap Next.
- A screen appears with detailed instructions on how to complete the operation. Follow them until they manage to transfer everything to your new iPhone.
How do I use QuickStart?
Quick Start is another application that uses the latest iCloud backup to load a new iPhone. After securing your iPhone by following the steps already explained, turn on your new phone. Put it next to your old version and all you have to do is sign in to your Apple ID account. However, make sure you are connected to a stable network so that access to the iCloud is not interrupted. A bad internet connection can disrupt the whole process.
Also check : How to check if your iPhone is unlocked [Full guide].
Tip: Since photos take up a lot of disk space, it is necessary to specify the archive. To free up space and speed up the upload process, delete unnecessary photos. Gemini is a useful application that automates the whole process. A duplicate image or blurred images will be offered, so you can delete them immediately. Drag the slider up or down to record or delete images. Whatever application you choose, make sure you clean up your photos before proceeding.
The article How do I transfer everything from my old iPhone to my new iPhone appeared first on .
iphone to iphone transfer app, iphone to iphone transfer stuck, iphone migration not working, how to set up new iphone 11, iphone 11 data transfer cancelled, iphone stuck on setting up apple id, how to switch iphones with someone, move device closer to continue stuck, use finder to finish setting up your ipod, transfer cellular plan to new iphone, how to transfer data from iphone to android, how to send files from iphone to iphone, how to switch off iphones, 1.From your old iPhone's Home screen, tap2.Tap the3.To continue, review the Terms and Conditions then tap, 1.From your old iPhone's Home screen, tap, 2.Tap the, 3.To continue, review the Terms and Conditions then tap, verizon transfer iphone to iphone, icloud transfer to android, switching from android to iphone verizon, can verizon transfer everything to new phone, can verizon transfer data from a broken phone, mobiletrans iphone to iphone, ios data transfer tool, how to transfer game data to new iphone, set up as new iphone or restore, how to get back to iphone setup screen, iphone to iphone photo transfer, how do you transfer an iphone to a new user, why does transferring data to new iphone take so long, how to transfer data from iphone to iphone without icloud, how to transfer photos from old iphone to new iphone, can i restore my iphone from icloud after setting it up as a new phone?, how to transfer data from iphone to iphone after setup, how to transfer apps to new iphone, iphone migration