Hello, friends, I hope you’re doing well. Today we talked about the Utraksh classroom program. As we all know, Utraksh classes are popular today because of their exclusive real-time content / recorded video classes. Here we’ll learn how to download these videos and save them to your file manager so you can watch them later when you need them. That’s why we offer you a step-by-step guide here to download videos of Utraksh’s courses. Our tip works on the Android All version, no matter which phone you use, because if you need video, you need to use a laptop/computer.
Why you should download the Utraksh App Jodhpur video:
As we know, you must have a working internet connection to view Utraksh content. So if you’re on a moving train here and you want to use your time to learn something with Utraksh, you can’t because the network isn’t stable in a moving train.
If you want to share the video with your friend, this is not possible because Utrash App does not allow you to download this video to your Android phone.
For this reason, you need to download the Utraksh application videos to your phone. The official Utraksh lessons do not allow you to download videos from your application, but you can do so by following some technical tips on our website. But make sure you use these videos for personal learning. Do not use these videos for commercial purposes.
How to download the Utraksh App Jodhpur class video:
To download the Utraksh video, you need to follow a few basic steps. Here you should know that you cannot take a screenshot of this video and that you cannot record the screen while the video is playing. The recorder does not work while playing Utraksh’s video lessons. So here are some advanced tips for downloading these videos to your phone or laptop. Here we use the Android-emulator and we run this application on the Android-emulator and then we record this video with third party screen recording software.
Here are some popular Android emulators for the Windows operating system:
- OS Bliss
We also need third party screen registration software. You can use any screen recording software, but some of them are listed below You can also use one of this software
- Studio Cam
- ApowerSoft Screen Recorder
- TinyTak Screen Recorder
- NCH screen recorder
After downloading the above programs, one program comes from emulators and the other from paperless recorders. Now follow these steps to download Utraksh’s videos from pp
Steps to download videos with Utraksh applications :
- Download the BlueStack application and install it on your laptop/computer.
- After the installation start BlueStack and sign in with your Google Gmail name.
- Once logged in, open the Google PlayStore in the BlueStack software and download the Utraksh application.
- Now start the desired video and switch to full screen. Before you do this, start the third-party screen recording software.
- Now start the screen recording software and start your video in full screen with the Utraksh application.
- Congratulations, now your videotape starts. Stop the recording software when the video is finished.
- You can now save this saved file to your mobile phone. This file can be recorded in .mp4, .AVI, .FLV, depending on your recorder software.
Now enjoy the video recorded on your phone. If you follow this tip, you can download any Utraksh video and enjoy it when you are offline.
** Make sure you buy the course for which you are enrolling. If you use this recorded video for commercial purposes, you may be subject to legal action. You can find the details here.