You can use this guide to solve the following problems:
- The Razor doesn’t move…
- The Razer mouse doesn’t move, but it can press a button.
- Razor Mouse does not change color
- The Razer mouse does not connect to the Synapse.
- Shaving mouse does not respond
- The Razer mouse does not work at startup.
- Problems associated with unstable mouse movements, destructive mouse movements and more.
What should I do if my Razer mouse does not work with Windows 10?
- Opening hardware and troubleshooting device problems.
- Installing the Razer Synapse
- Configuring Razer Synapse Settings
- Resetting the surface calibration
- Switch off quick start
- Configuring power management settings for USB controllers
- Disable the Razer game scanner
- Update your Razer mouse driver
1. Open the Hardware and Device Diagnostic Utility
- Enter a troubleshooting option in the search field.
- Select Troubleshooting to open a list of Windows 10 diagnostic devices under Settings.
A hardware and device troubleshooter is a device that can isolate and solve peripheral problems. That’s why troubleshooting can be very useful when repairing your Razer mouse.
2. Installation of the Synapse Razor
Razer Synapse is a cloud-based device manager that includes Razer mouse configuration settings and manages driver updates. It’s a pretty important kit for your Razer mouse.
Without Razer Synapse your mouse can shift and feel intermittent. So install the latest version of Razer Synapse if you haven’t already done so. Click Download Now on the Razer page to add Razer Synapse to Windows 10.
3. Configuring Razer Synapse Settings
- Open the Razer Synapse software.
- Click on the Performance tab in Razer Synapse.
- If necessary, adjust the setting of the voting rate to 500.
- Select the Calibration tab.
- Select the Surface Calibration option if it is not currently enabled.
- If you don’t have a Razer mouse, choose Other and Mousepad. Follow the instructions to calibrate the mouse pad.
- Slide the lift rod to 1.
4. Reset Surface calibration
Run a scan of the PC with the Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and delays. Once the scan is complete, the damaged files will be replaced with new Windows files and components.
Disclaimer : You’ll have to switch to a paid plan to help.
The mouse sensor may not be correctly calibrated. So you may need to reset the surface calibration to repair the Razer mouse. To do this, simultaneously hold down the left and right mouse buttons and the middle scroll wheel and lay the mouse flat on the mat for about 10 seconds.
Does your mouse have trouble moving? Here’s how to fix them on your Windows computer.
5. Disable quick start
- Press the Windows + R button to open Run.
- Enter the control panel and click OK.
- Select Power Options to access the settings below.
- Press the Select key and the On/Off keys will appear.
- Uncheck the Enable Quick Start check box and click Save Changes.
- Restart your computer.
Some users have confirmed that disabling the quick start can fix the non-functional Razer mouse. This gives Windows enough time to load the mouse driver at startup. Here you can see how to configure the Quick Start option in Windows 10.
6. Configuring power management settings for USB controllers
- Your mouse may be turned off accidentally if this computer is selected for USB controllers. To uncheck this box, type devmgmt.msc in the Run menu and click OK.
- Double-click on the Universal Serial Bus Controllers to expand this device category. Data
- Now right click on the USB controller and select Properties.
- Click on the Energy Management tab below. Data
- Delete the Let this computer turn the camera off to save power when this option is enabled. Then click on the OK button.
- Clear the Allow Computer check box to disable this device for all USB controllers.
7. Disabling the Razergame scanner
- Right-click the Windows 10 Start button and select Run.
- Type services.msc and click OK.
- Double click on the Razer Game Scanner service to open the properties window.
- Select the Disabled option from the Startup Type drop-down menu.
- Click Apply to save the new setting and select OK to close the window.
- Also disable the Razer Chroma SDK server service.
If your Razer mouse is left behind, disable the Razer game scanner service. The Razer Gaming scanner is an unnecessary service that consumes system resources.
8. Razer Mouse Driver Update
- You can update the driver for your Razer mouse by opening the Razer website.
- Click on the link Mouse and Rugs.
- Click on the general catalogue to search for a mouse model (you can also enter a mouse in the search field at the bottom of the page).
- Click to open the support page.
- Click on Software & Drivers on the left.
- Click Download on the right side of the PC driver to save it in the folder.
- You can then double click on the exe driver to update your Razer mouse driver.
These rights can be used to fix a Razer mouse that is randomly locked when Windows starts, or does not work at all. If the above solutions do not repair the mouse, please check the warranty of your device.
You can buy a replacement mouse from Razer if your current mouse is within the warranty period, which is usually about two years.
razer synapse calibration not working,razer mouse tracking issues,razer mouse not working windows 10,razer synapse download,razer mouse stops moving, but can click,razer mouse stuttering,razer mouse not lighting up,razer synapse 2,how to use razer synapse,reinstall razer synapse,razer mouse not moving,razer support