Discover the Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus’s 4 solutions for contact retrieval, video, photos, audio, SMS, WhatsApp chat, call history, call recording and much more!
Take a look: Accidentally deleted, lost or formatted data on Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus phones? Do you want to recover deleted or lost data with the Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus? Don’t worry, this article will help you recover lost or deleted data with or without the Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus backup.
Board of Experts : The easiest way to recover deleted or lost data on the Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus is by using Android Data Recovery, the professional data recovery software for the Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus.
Data recovery is easy with Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus software:
- Recover deleted, lost, deleted, missing and formatted data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus
- Restore data from your phone’s internal memory and external SD card.
- Retrieve files such as videos, photos, audio, music, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, contacts, text messages, documents, and more.
- Remove data from a damaged screen, a forgotten password, PIN or card lock, a virus infected Xperia 10 or 10 Plus phone, or a factory reset.
- Supports all Sony Xperia smartphones such as Xperia 1/L3/XZ3/XZ3/XZ2/XZ2 Premium/XZ2 Compact and all other Sony Android phones.
- 100% safe, protected and easy to use.
Free download / buy Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus Data Recoverynow
Sony is a worldwide known brand name company. It is also popular in the mobile phone industry. The company produces exceptional smartphones. They have recently released two new smartphones, Sony Xperia 10 and Sony Xperia 10 Plus.
According to Sony, the Sony Xperia 10 is described as – Xperia 10. Last latitude. Introducing the Xperia 10’s 21:9 widescreen display. Multitask with ease and watch movies from a cinematic point of view. Capture 21:9 video and images, record them and play them back in a design that suits you.
And the Sony Xperia 10 Plus is called the Xperia 10 Plus. No more screen. More possibilities. Introducing the Xperia 10 Plus’ 6.5-inch, 21:9 widescreen display. Use two applications at the same time to improve multitasking, watch movies in the movie theater ratio in which they were made and record your own movies in 21:9. Everything in a slim design that fits perfectly in the hand.
More information about your phone, such as features and specifications, can be found on the official Sony website – Xperia 10 and Xperia 10 Plus.
Read it: How do I recover data from a locked Android phone with a broken screen?
Although these smartphones have good features and specifications, data loss still occurs with Xperia 10/10 Plus smartphones.
So let’s look at some common causes of data loss on the Android Xperia phone.
Common reasons for data loss or deletion on the Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus
- Incorrect or accidental deletion of data.
- Restore the phone to factory settings without making a proper backup.
- Device or system fault.
- A virus or a malicious attack.
- The roots of the device.
- ROM is blinking.
- Forgot screen lock pattern, password, PIN code.
- Water is damaged or a cracked/broken net.
- And so on and so on…
For one of the above reasons, Xperia phones may lose data.
So now the question arises: How can I recover lost or deleted data from the Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus?
To find out more about the solutions, continue reading and retrieve deleted data from the Xperia phone!
Pay attention: If you find that data on your Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus device has been deleted or lost, immediately stop using the device to prevent your data from being overwritten and immediately follow the solutions below.
Read it: How can I restore deleted or lost Android notes and memos?
Decision 1: Recovering lost data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus without backup
If you do not have a backup of your phone data, we strongly recommend using the Android data recovery service. Android Data Recovery is the right data recovery tool for Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus to easily recover lost or deleted data from your Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus smartphone.
With this Xperia 10 data recovery software you can recover lost or deleted files such as videos, photos, audio, music, WhatsApp call logs, call notes, call recordings, text messages, notes, documents, etc. from your device without the need for backup.
The Sony Xperia 10 Plus Data Recovery Tool is a complete solution that allows the user to retrieve data from both the internal memory of the phone and the external SD card. The software is available for Windows and Mac.
Here are the full steps for recovering Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus data without supporting it with the Android data recovery tool
You can also:
Decision 2: Recovery of lost or deleted data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus from local backup
If you have already backed up your device data to a local backup of your phone, follow the steps below to recover lost or deleted Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus data from your local backup.
On your phone, slide to Settings > tap Backup and Restore > tap Restore Settings > tap Restore Now. Enter the password when prompted and press OK.
Decision 3: Restoring Xperia 10/10 Plus data from an Xperia Companionbackup
If you have previously backed up important data on your Xperia phone with the Xperia Companion software, you can easily restore all your important data such as contacts, photos, video, audio, etc.
How to restore data from an Xperia Companion backup Perform the following steps :
- Connect your Xperia phone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Open the Xperia Companion application on your computer and press Restore.
- Select the appropriate backup files in the option.
- Now select the important data you want to restore and wait for the selected data to be restored.
Read it: Restore photos from the App Store : Restoring deleted images from the Vault application
Decision 4: Restore deleted contacts or Xperia 10/10 More from Google Backup
Google Backup lets you restore deleted or lost contacts and photos on Xperia 10 or 10 Plus.
So if you’ve already backed up your contacts and photos on Google Backup, you can easily restore them.
Follow these steps to restore your contacts and photos in Google Backup:
This is how you restore your contacts: 1 :
- First visit Gmail and log in with your Gmail ID.
- Click on Gmail and then select Contacts from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Advanced button and click Restore Contacts in the drop-down menu.
- Choose a recovery time.
- Finally, click on Restore.
Pay attention: You can only restore your contacts in the last 30 days by following the steps above.
Read it: How to restore contacts after a factory reset on Android
Follow these steps to restore your photos:
- Visit https://www.google.com/photos.
- Sign in to your Google Account
- Now select the photos you want to restore.
- Click on the option Restore and download.
- You can now check whether your photos have been restored or not.
Read it: How to restore photos deleted from the Android gallery
Bonus: Backup and recovery of Sony Xperia 10/10 Plusdata
It is very important to have a separate backup of important data. The best way to back up your Xperia 10/10 Plus data is to use Android backup and recovery software. This tool allows you to easily back up your Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus data to your PC. And later you can easily back up on your Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus smartphone or any other Android phone or tablet.
Tips to prevent data loss on your Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus.
Follow these instructions to avoid situations of data loss:
- To protect your device against viruses and malware, always use a high-quality antivirus program on your Android smartphone.
- Don’t forget to back up important data such as videos, photos, audio files, text messages, contacts and other data on your computer.
- Check these steps before deleting unnecessary documents or formatting a memory card.
- If the phone’s battery is low, do not press the images or record video or audio.
- Always remove the SD card properly from the camera.
- Never take files from an infected device or connect the device to an infected computer.
I hope this article will help you recover deleted or lost data from Sony Xperia 10/10 Plus smartphones. If you have Xperia 10/10 Plus backups, it’s easy to recover data from your backups.
However, if you do not have a backup, we strongly recommend that you immediately try Android data recovery software to restore data deleted from your Xperia 10 or 10 Plus phone.
If you find this guide useful, share it with others because it can help others.
Max Field is the founder of recoverandroid-data.com He loves Android and likes to write tips, tricks, bug fixes, data recovery solutions and much more about Android.
sony xperia recovery software,broken sony xperia data recovery,fonepaw sony xperia,sony data recovery,how to recover data from dead sony phone,how to get photos from broken sony xperia,sony xperia recycle bin,sony xperia backup photos,xperia companion,android data recovery