Minecraft has a large number of servers where players create unique worlds and use special game mechanics for all players with a server address or a server key. These servers are run by the creator, by individuals, or by official Minecraft value-added servers.
But sometimes joining a server in Minecraft can result in an “Internal Server Error” message. This usually means that the problem is local to your computer or in configuration files that do not match the servers. While this may seem problematic, you can use the following effective solutions to quickly return to your preferred server.
Note that you must be logged on as administrator and running all programs, and you must have a stable and functional Internet connection for all connections to the server.
Delete a user profile
In this case, you should first try to delete the user’s profile. This only removes temporary data and creates new data.
- Go to https://mcuuid.net/ to get the UUID.
- Connect to the server, open your server files and go out into the world.
- Select Player and remove the username and UUID of the person who received the error message.
- Restart the local computer and try to connect to the server again.
Check if there is an internal server error with the Minecraft problem.
Try disabling mods
Minecraft is a game in which you can install mods. This improves the gameplay and makes it more fun. However, these mods can sometimes cause problems, so you should disable all installed mods to find out if they are guilty.
- Open the Minecraft launcher.
- Go to the Profile Editor tab and find the profile you want to delete.
- Right-click on the profile and select Delete Profile.
- Press “Delete Profile” to confirm.
- Close the Miniscope launcher.
- Press the Windows key and the R key.
- Enter% appdata% and click OK.
- Navigate to the . minecraft menu item and then to the .versions folder.
- Find the version of the mod folder you want to delete and delete it.
Removing the UUIDs folder in Minecraft
If your game was running fine before and the “internal server error” occurred recently, it probably has something to do with your user profile for the game. Often some players have trouble connecting to a particular server, while others can connect without any problems. Follow the steps below to find out your UUID and remove it from the files on the :
- Go to “mcuuid.net” and retrieve your UUID after entering all the data.
- Then connect to the server, access the server files and browse the world.
- Select a player and remove the username and UUID from your profile or any other profile that gets an error message.
- Restart the computer and try to connect to the server again.
Removing installed plug-ins
- Press “Win + R” on your keyboard to open the “Run” dialog box and search for “% appdata%”.
- Now open the Minecraft folder and double-click on the “Plugins” folder to open it.
- Highlight all files in the Plugins folder and press the Delete key on your keyboard to remove all installed plugins.
- After removing the plugins, log into your Minecraft account and check for an internal Minecraft server error message when connecting to the server.
Updated January 2022:
We now recommend that you use this tool to fix the error. Moreover, this utility corrects common computer errors, protects you from file loss, malware and hardware errors, and optimizes your PC for maximum performance. With this software, you can solve and prevent computer problems quickly:
- Stap 1: Download de PC Recovery and Optimization Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2: Click on the “Start Scan” button to find Windows registry issues that can cause PC problems.
- Step 3: Click on the “Fix All” button to fix all the problems.
Closure of substantive applications
- Simultaneously press “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” on the keyboard to open Task Manager.
- Go to the Processes tab, select one by one all unwanted processes that can consume bandwidth and click Finish Work.
- After closing unwanted applications, start Minecraft on your computer and connect to the server to see if the error occurs again.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Convenience Store
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware repair. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have CCNA certification in network design and troubleshooting.
Frequently asked questions
How do I correct an internal server error?
500 Internal server error (what is it and how to fix it) – Life-Link
What are the causes of an internal server error?
An internal error message Server 500 appears on every page of your site when there is a problem with the server or file system on which your site is running. The cause is probably in the root directory where the WordPress files are located, but it can also be caused by a problem on your host server.
Why does my Minecraft keep shutting down the internal server?
The “Save Blocks” or “Internal Server Shutdown” screen is a sign of a server failure. The most common causes of failure are mods, pre-existing bugs and updates. Attempts to modify Minecraft files or individual worlds, even with advanced editors, can also cause crashes.
internal server error minecraft reddit,failed to handle packet minecraft,minehut internal server error,minecraft player server history,minecraft ip puller,minecraft realms internal server error 500,game.co.uk internal server error,minecraft server,minecraft forge,minecraft download,Feedback,minecraft uuid api,internal server error when entering nether,minecraft shutting down internal server mac,hexxit internal server error,minecraft uuid,forge,Privacy settings,How Search works,internal exception java.io.ioexception minecraft,how to fix server error in minecraft,minecraft shutting down internal server 2022,internal server error minecraft pe,minecraft internal server error lan,aternos,internal server error 500 minecraft