The Motorola One 5G is one of the most affordable 5G budget phones available. It comes with great features for a great price and allows you to experience the 5G without spending a lot of money. There are still some cheap 5G phones available at Motorola. And the One 5G is one of the first phones to support 5G. If you own this device, this manual is for you. Here’s how to make the Motorola One 5G work and how to unlock the Motorola One 5G bootloader.
There are currently several budget phones in the Moto 5G series, including the Moto One 5G. The device is equipped with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ screen that supports refresh rates up to 90 Hz. It is equipped with a 765G Snapdragon processor and 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. One of the most important features is the huge 5000 mAh battery.
Like other Motorola phones, it also runs on My UX, based on Android 10, which is almost identical to the standard Android. It is therefore possible that you will not find any adjustment options. It’s swollen, but boring. You can configure Motorola One 5G to provide advanced customisation options for your phone. You can also learn how to unlock the Motorola One 5G starter charger.
If you want to try different custom ROMs, custom recovery, etc., this may not be possible on Motorola phones. One of the disadvantages of Motorola devices is that they are custom designed. Luckily, you can still use Motorola One 5G to get advanced features that anyone can get from custom ROMs. But to get the phone to the root, you first need to unlock the Motorola One 5G charger.
Motorola 1 5G Starter Loader Release
For safety reasons, all OEMs offer smartphones with a locked starter charger. This limits the users’ ability to make changes to the device’s system. This means you cannot install a custom ROM or root for your Motorola One 5G. Fortunately, Motorola users can unlock the charger of their phone. And that’s a plus for Motorola users. You can easily unlock the Motorola One 5G starter loader.
- First make a full backup of your phone, as unlocking Motorola One 5G’s starter charger will erase all data.
- You need certain drivers to connect the devices. So install ADB & Fastboot and the Motorola USB driver on your computer.
- Open Settings and go to About Phone. Click 7 to 8 times on the building number and you will see that you are now a developer.
- After enabling the developer options, go back to Settings and then go to System > Developer Options. Enable OEM unlock and USB debugging in the developer settings.
- Turn it off. Press the volume knob and power button simultaneously to start Motorola One 5G in quick start mode.
- And when the quick start screen appears on the phone, release both buttons. Connect the phone to the computer after starting the Fastboot.
- Now open a command window or a CMD on your computer. For MacOS and Linux, open the command window from the Platform Tools folder.
- In the Command/PowerShell window, type in the following command
- quick download oem get_unlock_data
- A 5-line code is displayed on the screen. Copy the code and make a line out of it, use the notepad for simplicity. Don’t forget to copy (bootloader) in the case of Windows and inform in the case of Mac.
- Go to the Motorola Unlock page, click Next and log in with your Motorola account.
- Copy the code of a line you just created into Notepad and paste it into the Motorola unlock page.
- Click on My device can be unlocked and then click on Request a key to unlock it (make sure you accept Me).
- You will receive the code by post (Motorola Account ID). Copy the code and paste it instead of the code without the quotes in the command below and press Enter.
- Quickly download the unlock code OR
- Entering the above command will unlock the Motorola One 5G starter charger. All phone data will be erased. After unlocking the boat charger, restart and configure the device.
After unlocking the Motorola One 5G bootloader you can check the status in the developer settings. If the bootloader is unlocked, you can check the OEM unlock status in the development options. And after unlocking the bootloader, you can turn your device. But check the requirements beforehand.
- Make sure to unlock the Motorola One 5G starter charger.
- Make a full backup of your data to restore it if something goes wrong.
- Charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Download Canary Magisk Manager APK
- Download the Motorola One 5G firmware for your phone (the same version as the one installed on your phone).
Steps in the rooting of Motorola 1 5G
Motorola phones are not very popular with developers, so most devices do not have ROMs or custom modifiers. But rooting is still possible, so users can customize their phone as they see fit. You can change startup animations, custom fonts, third-party themes, and more. You can follow the steps defined for Motorola One 5G Root.
- Copy the Motorola One 5G firmware to your computer. And then unzip the firmware with 7Zip or WinRAR.
- Open the unzipped folder and copy the boot.img file to the phone memory.
- Install the Magisk Manager application on your phone.
- After the installation, open the Magisk Manager application, click on the first installation and then click on Reinstall.
- It will ask you for a method, so choose the option Select File and Repair.
- Now browse and select the boot.img file to start patching the boot image.
- The output file is saved in the download folder under the name magisk_patched.img.
- Copy the corrected boot image file on your computer to the C:adb folder. Also rename the corrected file to boot.img.
- Restart Motorola One 5G in Quick Start mode and connect it to your computer. Follow the steps described in the boat loader release instructions above.
- In the C:adb folder (or the folder of the platform tools), press Shift + right-click on an empty area and select Open Command window or Open PowerShell window.
- Enter the following command into the Command/PowerShell window to check whether or not the device is connected; entering the command should return an identification number.
- Now enter the following command for the Magisk flash memory and the Moto G9 Power root memory.
- Quick start of Flash boot.img
- Then restart the device.
- If Magisk Manager is not installed on your phone, install this application. Jump if the request already exists.
- Fill in the application instructions and the unit will restart automatically.
After installing Motorola One 5G you can use any application or change phone settings. It allows you to flash the Xposed framework, which is the gateway to the Xposed modules. Thanks to these modules, you will benefit from many new features and settings on your device.
Here is the complete manual for turning the Motorola One 5G and unlocking the Motorola One 5G bootloader. If you have any problems, please let us know in the Comment section.
More Motorola manuals :
moto x4 android one unlock bootloader,unlock bootloader moto z3 play,moto g6 unlock bootloader,moto g7 bootloader unlock,unlock bootloader moto e6,moto z4 bootloader unlock,moto g7 supra bootloader unlock,moto z2 force bootloader unlock at&t,straight talk bootloader unlock,moto z4 root,xt1925dl unlock