What is the error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10?
BSOD, also known as blue screen of death, is a common and even overly frustrating error because it can occur at any time, even during work or games that distract the user. This problem seems simple, but if not fixed properly, it will occur from time to time. This is not the only problem that can cause your computer to restart every time.
Also, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED is one of the errors that occur due to faulty drivers and software, it may be a problem with a physical component such as RAM, etc.
We can solve the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED problem by following some simple steps
Solution 1: Enter safe mode and install the missing drivers.
- First of all, we need to go to safe mode, you need to shut down your computer or laptop 3 [three] times in a row until you get the boot screen.
If you don’t know how to turn off the power, don’t worry, I’m here to teach you.
Step one: After you press the power button on your laptop or Windows, you will see a startup window.
Step two: When you see the home screen, press the power button on your device again.
Step three: Repeat this process 2 more times to get 3 hard stops, then Windows will take you to the Windows boot screen.
- Otherwise, if you can boot from Windows, go to the Start menu, then Power, then hold down the Shift key and left-click when rebooting. safe mode
- You will then be given three options, Diagnostics, Toggle PC and Continue, as I mentioned in the Diagnostics section.Safe Mode
- After clicking on the Troubleshooting button, you need to go to the boot settings.Safe Mode
- You will then see the interface as in the picture below, click on the restart button which will restart your computer. safe mode
- Then you have many options like ‘enable debug’, ‘enable boot’ as you can see in the figure below where you have to press the function keys, we need ‘enable safe mode with network’ so we have to press ‘F5’ on the keyboard. safe mode
- It will then load your home screen, after which you will put your Windows into Safe Mode. Safe mode is intended to fix most problems, such as system errors, hard drive problems, third-party applications, or even any operating system problems. This way it is easier to solve this error in safe mode.
- After that we need to open ‘windows run’ by pressing ‘windows key’ and ‘R’ at the same time and then type ‘misconfig’, after that you will see the services that just started.Check for missing file
- You can then look in ‘e lan services’, you need to uncheck and select ‘apply’, then restart, which will bring you to the normal window and the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error should be fixed.
Solution 2: Driver update
Usually this KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error is due to faulty or outdated drivers. So you need to check the desired driver and finally update your browser, which should solve your problem. If you are not sure which driver to update, you will usually get an error message when the blue screen appears: Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled, followed by the name in parentheses. This name is the driver causing the problem and the one we want to update.
You can then follow these simple steps to update your device driver, which was even mentioned in our previous topic about SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error.
- In the Windows Device Manager search bar, type and click the appropriate entry.Driver update
- Depending on the error that occurred, you may need to navigate to the desired device driver and then right-click. Then select Update Driver from the drop-down menu.KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
- After selection, select Automatically check for updated drivers as shown below and wait for the process to complete.KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
- You can then restart the device, both the laptop and the computer.
If this also does not solve the problem KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, you should proceed with the following solution.
Solution 3: Check system files
The sfc command is a command line command that you can use to check and replace important Windows system files. Many troubleshooting steps recommend using the sfc command. System File Checker is a very useful tool that you can use when you suspect problems with protected Windows files, such as B. many DLL files.
You can perform the system file check by following these steps
- Type Command Prompt (Admin) in the Start menu search bar, then right-click and select Run as Administrator to open the expanded command prompt.
- Then you can type sfc/scannow and press enter.SFC SCAN
- Then the checking of the system phase begins.
- It will then automatically replace any damaged or missing system files.
Solution 4: Memory problem; RAM
Memory diagnostics is a system memory test that checks your computer’s memory for problems. When a problem such as kmode_exception_not_handled is detected, it is highlighted in the status bar. Follow the steps below to perform the operation.
- Open the Control Panel and click System and Security.System Memory Diagnostics
- Press Administrative Tools and navigate to Windows Memory Diagnostics.Windows Memory Diagnostics.
- Click Restart Now and check for problems.
The process now fixes a specific problem it has with Windows 10.
Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED [Allowed]
All the above solutions should solve your problem, as long as there is no memory problem. If the problem is with the memory, you can contact the service centers and get a new memory or have it repaired. Otherwise, checking for missing files in Safe Mode and updating the device driver should resolve this Kmode Exception not Handled error.
Post Views: 2
kmode exception not handled boot loop,kmode_exception_not_handled windows 8,kmode_exception_not_handled reddit,kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10 reddit,kmode exception not handled windows 10 install,kmode exception not handled while streaming,Privacy settings,How Search works,kmode_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,kmode_exception_not_handled ntoskrnl.exe windows 10