Two months ago Realme announced its newest skin, called Realme UI 2.0. Apparently the new Realme UI 2.0 is based on Android 11. And according to the deployment schedule, Realme 7 Pro and Realme Narzo 20 will get a new update in November. The company kept its promise and released the Realme UI 2.0 quick access software for the Realme Narzo 20. Here is everything you need to know about the Narzo 20 Realme (Android 11) user interface update 2.0.
Originally, the 24th. In November we added the updates to the Realme Narzo 20 Realme UI 2.0 beta change log today.
Two days ago Realme released the Realme UI 2.0 alpha software for Realme 7 Pro. The Early Access Program for Narzo 20 is now official. Speaking of details: In the first testing phase, the Realme UI 2.0 suite for the Realme Narzo 20 is limited to 500 users.
Realme recommends users of Narzo 20 to update their Narzo 20 to software version RMX2193_11_A.17 before requesting the new Android 11 update. If your smartphone has the latest A.17 version, you can request a beta test of Realme UI 2.0.
Speaking of changes, the update makes a number of changes to the smartphone’s user interface, including new ODAs, a notification bar, an energy menu, updated UI settings on the home screen, improved darker mode, and more. You can see the complete list of functions of Realme UI 2.0, you can go to this guide. In addition, the update introduces the basic features of Android 11.
Learn how to participate in the Realme Narzo 20 Realme UI 2.0 (Quick Access Program) update.
Quick access to Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 20
The Android 11 update based on Realme UI is now available for the Nazro 20 via the Early Access program. The new skin based on Android 11 is currently in the testing phase. If you want to try out the new functions, you must join the early access program. However, I don’t recommend updating your daily driver to beta. However, if you are in a hurry, you can follow the steps below to get the Realme UI 2.0 update.
- Make sure your smartphone uses the RMX2193_11_A.17 protocol.
- Make sure that the device is at least 60% charged.
- Full backup for upgrading
How to use the Realme UI 2.0 Quick Access Program for Realme Narzo 20?
- Open the settings for your Realme Narzo 20.
- Now proceed with the software update.
- Now click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- You can request the trail version here.
- You can enter your details on the form provided by the company.
- You will receive a special OTA to upgrade your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- Here’s how.
Normally Realme delivers OTA on a first-come, first-served basis. So if you want to use the features of Realme UI 2.0, go to the software update page and request the trail version now.
Update 1: 28. November
Realme Narzo 20 users would have received the Realme UI 2.0 update with Android 11. Here you can view the log of changes.
Customize the user interface to your needs.
- You can now create your own background by choosing the colors of your photos.
- Third-party icons for applications on the home screen are now supported.
- There are three types of dark mode: Enhanced, Medium and Soft; the background image and icons can be set to dark and the display contrast can be automatically adjusted to suit the ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images or files from a floating window or from one application to another in split-screen mode.
- Edit page optimized for the Smart Sidebar : Two tabs are displayed and the order of the items can be configured.
- Addition of an optimized night filling: The AI algorithm is used to monitor the charging rate at night to extend battery life.
- Shows added: Successive alarm tones are combined into a single melody.
- You can now set a period during which the Do not disturb option is activated.
- The user interfaces of the Notes have been optimized: New visual effects are displayed in the list and edit pages.
- Added a weather animation for a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gaming.
- Optimized automatic brightness.
- You can now delete a folder or combine it with another folder.
- Added a drawing mode filter: You can now filter applications by letter, installation time or frequency of use to quickly find an application.
Security and data protection
- Add system cloner : You can create a clone of your main system and use different fingerprints to connect to different systems.
- You can now enable or disable the application lock under Quick settings.
- Adding a message that the battery is low: If your phone’s battery is less than 15%, you can now quickly send a message to communicate your location to specific people.
- More powerful SOS functions.
Urgent information : You can quickly display your personal emergency information to emergency responders. Information can be displayed even when the screen is locked.
- Optimized consent manager : You can now select the Allow only once for confidential permissions option to better protect your privacy.
- Added an immersion mode that reduces interference while playing to keep you focused.
- You can change the way the game wizard is called.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via the QR code.
- Added sync with the cloud for the private safe, so you can sync photos from your private safe with the cloud.
- Improved photo editing function with improved algorithms and more formatting and filtering effects.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data and transfer them to your new phone more easily.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Shortcuts have been added so you can instantly share and edit the photos or videos you are viewing.
- Added an inertial zoom function that makes zooming smoother when recording a video.
- Added a smudge detection function on the lens.
- Added a layer and grid function to help you compose your video.
a real laboratory
- Add a sleep capsule to help you plan downtime and ensure your sleep.
- Adding a Sound Amplifier : You can amplify soft sounds in the environment and muffle loud noises when wearing headphones.
Update 1: 8 January 2021
Realme has launched an open beta of Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 for the Narzo 20. Apparently any user of Realme Narzo 20 can request access to Realme UI 2.0 through the open beta program. If your application was rejected under the Early Access program, you can now join the open beta program and access the latest version of the corporate skin.
Simply go to Settings > Software update > System icon > Open beta program > Enter data. Here’s how. Вы получите обновление через специальный OTA.
Вам также понравиться – Скачать Google Камера для Realme Narzo 20
Если у вас запрос, то оставьте его в поле для комментариев. Также, поделитесь этой со своими друзьями в социальных.
Дополнительные статьи :
realme ui 2.0 update list,realme update,realme ui 2.0 download apk,realme ui 2.0 stable release,realme ui 2.0 price,realme ui 2.0 review,realme x50 pro