Nowadays, when we are at home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the only way to communicate with others who are not near you is to use social networking applications. There are many social applications, Viber, Instagram, Twitter, Messenger, WhatsApp. Because applications can be overwhelmed by the fact that many people are on the network at the same time, applications are more prone to errors than ever before. If you are one of those who used WhatsApp and had problems with the application today, do not worry, we will try to help you.
Today we will provide you with a step-by-step guide to correcting photos that have not been sent to WhatsApp. This is one of the most common problems today. If you can’t send photos, or if you can’t see the photo someone sent you, keep reading this article and you’ll be able to fix the problem as soon as possible.
See also : WhatsApp status does not load – how to fix it
First of all: What is causing this problem?
- Your phone has the wrong date and time.
- You have some kind of network problem.
- The memory of the phone or cache is full.
- If you are using an SD card, there may not be enough space on the card.
- It is possible that your SD card is no longer working.
- The application itself encountered an error.
- The application is currently disabled.
- Your phone’s overheated.
What you can try to do.
- Set the date and time correctly on your phone.
- Verify that flight mode is activated. Turn them off.
- Go to the phone settings, locate the memory card, locate the WhatsApp application, click it, and find the cache. If you find it, remove it.
- Open the application and try deleting all or part of your call and call history.
- If you use Wi-Fi, make sure you have an active Internet connection. If you do not have Internet access, wait a moment or restart your router. The last thing you can do is call your network administrator if you still have problems accessing the Internet.
- Or if you are using your mobile data, check again if you have access to the internet. You may have to wait or call your service provider for more questions and information.
- Try turning the SD card off and on again.
- Consider deleting some data from the SD memory card.
- If this does not work, turn off the SD card and remove it from the phone. Put him back on the phone after a while and see if the problem is solved.
- Restart the phone.
- Uninstall the application, wait a moment and then reinstall it.
- Turn your phone off, turn it back on and try again.
- Log out of your WhatsApp account and try logging in in a minute or two.
- If you are still experiencing problems after all these steps, you can contact the application service staff or ask them for more information and a possible solution.
It is possible that the application is not working at the moment, remember to wait a while, maybe it will work by itself.
We hope these measures have solved your problem. If you still have problems with the application and the photos, feel free to email the application support team. They’ll give you a better answer.
can’t send photos on whatsapp iphone,whatsapp desktop not sending pictures,oneplus 7t whatsapp image issue,whatsapp web couldn’t send this message,how do you send a picture on whatsapp,can not send photos,can’t send photos on whatsapp web,whatsapp access to photos android,whatsapp crash when sending photo,this photo cannot be used whatsapp status,how to take and send a photo on whatsapp,couldn’t download image whatsapp iphone,whatsapp freezes when sending picture,whatsapp no photo,why can’t i send pictures on whatsapp iphone,facebook messenger not sending photos iphone,unable to attach files in whatsapp web,whatsapp won t send,why’s my phone not sending pictures,whatsapp wont send gifs,whatsapp not sending pictures on mobile data,whatsapp won’t send pictures android,whatsapp not sending photos iphone,whatsapp not sending pictures 2020,can’t send photos on whatsapp android,unable to send screenshot in whatsapp,whatsapp web not sending pictures,whatsapp web cannot send image