Some people might say that you can’t get anything major for everyday use out of a 17-inch laptop; however, there are plenty of smaller features on this model which help to make it worth buying. Here are some top reasons why this particular model is so good.
#1. The touchpad is more sensitive than most others
The touchpad found on the 17 inch laptops from Razer is much more sensitive than most others, meaning that you can do more than what you would normally be able to do without. For more information about this laptop, visit this site. The main reason behind this is the lack of tactile feedback because the model lacks a physical pad. Its new matte rubber surface is even better than other models. It’s better for everyday use and gaming since it makes using this control style much easier at times.
#2. Plenty of ports on an HDMI-capable laptop
Many people might think that ports are a bad thing on a laptop; however, there are a lot of situations where these things could be useful in different ways. On the 17-inch laptops from Razer, there are three USB ports as well as an Ethernet port and HDMI port, which is a very good thing. For gamers who need to use Xbox One controllers or consoles, having this is a very nice feature because it leaves them with more options. When using an Xbox One controller in particular, what usually happens is the syncing process is halted by the television when using a usual HDMI cable. With this port, however, that’s not going to be an issue.
#3. Great sound quality
The sound quality found on this model is one of the best you will find on any laptop. Whether you are listening to music or watching movies, it will turn up the volume easily and beyond. The company behind the sound quality is THX which is known for high-quality sound. With a much more powerful sound system, this allows you to enjoy whatever it is that you are doing even more than before. With the sound being so impressive, this will definitely please most users.
#4. The webcam and mic can be hidden away
If you don’t want anyone to be able to see or hear you on your laptop, it’s possible to hide both the webcam and mic using two different pieces of software. There are two main reasons why this was included in the 17-inch laptops from Razer, one of them being security-oriented since there are more and more instances of victims getting scammed online. The other reason is that people use their laptops for different purposes, and some don’t want to be visible to others.
#5. Integrated software to help with everyday tasks
A lot of integrated software comes with this laptop; however, it’s not just limited to things such as security. Many extremely useful programs, including the app store, Skype, and many others, are sure to be greatly appreciated. These features have been designed to make them easy to use with a mouse or keyboard; however, if you prefer touchscreen, you can do that too! This makes using your laptop even more comfortable for you.
#6. Bigger display
For most people, this is already enough of a reason to stick to 17-inch laptops. Some may say this is the ideal size for those who like to indulge in games, but that’s not entirely true. Of course, it is ideal for gamers, but people who have worked on these laptops can testify to how much of an advantage this screen is. There are also those who say that the size isn’t convenient for carrying around, but once you experience a situation where you’ll need a laptop with more port options, you’ll know that these are much more useful, especially when you travel.
- We increasingly use laptops for business and private purposes instead of desktop computers. So, it does matter what you buy. There are quite a few things one should keep in mind when buying a quality laptop.
- A lot of things can change later, but once you’ve bought, let’s say, a laptop with a 17-inch screen, you definitely won’t think about changing it.
- What should you pay attention to when buying a new laptop?
- A piece of general advice for buying a new one would be to think carefully about what you need, as well as what is practical for you. But there are a couple of more useful things to think about:
- Start by deciding whether or not you need a touchscreen. Touch-sensitive ones can be useful but also have a stronger glare.
- Next, pay attention to the resolution. Don’t go below full HD resolution (1920 by 1080 pixels) unless you absolutely have to. If you plan to do photo and video editing, look for notebooks with more faithful color reproduction and support for a wider gamut and HDR.
- You are looking for a keyboard that is comfortable to use, with a full set of keys and enough space around the arrow keys. It should also be responsive.
- Processor. Those from the i3 series are usually intended for users who are not demanding or do not have a lot of money. The next step up – i5 – are mid-range processors, while i7 is for demanding users. You can also find notebooks with i9, but it’s already quite an expensive sport.
- How much working memory do you need? The answer to this question largely depends on what you will be using your laptop for. Generally speaking, the lower limit should be eight gigabytes, with the possibility of extension.
- Hard disk drives (HDD) have long dominated the computer market, but their time is running out. They are suppressed by SSD drives, which are much faster and quieter, and often lighter. But, at the same time, they offer smaller storage capacities. The best is to combine both.
With many excellent features, this might just be one of the best laptops ever produced by Razer. You can use it to do different tasks, from playing games and watching movies to using it for work. There is no limit to what you can do within this model, and it’s a laptop that most users will appreciate.