Microsoft has made a new version of Windows 10 available to insiders on the Dev channel. It comes from the RS_PRERELEASE branch, but doesn’t suggest any major changes. It’s a question of reliability. There are also many corrections to be made to the taskbar pop-up window for messages and interests.
What’s new in building 21292
Microsoft has announced the following changes to this version of Insider Preview.
Improving messages and interests in the taskbar
- We have eliminated many of the problems that affect performance and reliability.
- We fixed the problem of showing a blank flyout after opening posts and interests.
- We fixed an issue where the text on the taskbar button was not readable by screen readers and some tooltips were missing.
- We have fixed an issue where messages and interests were not displayed correctly in the taskbar when using small taskbar icons.
- We have fixed an issue where the News & Interests button was temporarily not displaying content.
- We fixed an issue where messages and interests were not being rejected by clicking outside the window or by clicking on the taskbar button again.
- We fixed an issue where the contents of the taskbar button appeared blurry.
- We have fixed an issue where Messages and Interests were not displaying new content after changing the application settings in the background.
- We solved the problem of the descent not starting when you slide over the right edge.
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to navigate with the keyboard in the popup.
- We fixed an issue where the Messages and Interests taskbar setting reverted to the icon and text view after upgrading to a new version of the window.
Microsoft emphasizes that the weather information in the taskbar is accurate and reflects current weather conditions because it is updated regularly. It automatically detects your location, but you can change it from… Menu with three items.
windows 10 pro, microsoft 10