You can unlock or reset your ZTE Android cell phone easily and for free. You don’t need any software knowledge. Here we also provide password recovery with Android tools and drivers, as well as your Google account, etc. Please note that the hard reset will erase all data on your phone. You will not be able to recover your data such as applications, contacts, files, etc. Also provide the reset codes (keys) and how to unlock the PIN code or photo of the Android phone. You can also format or delete the password for privacy protection. And flash the cell phone with a flash file.
What is a hard reset?
A hard reset, also known as a “factory data reset” or “master reset,” is a restoration (formatting) of the device to the state in which it left the factory. It permanently removes all parameters, applications (apps) and data added by the user. You should reset your phone if performance is very slow or if you have problems with freezing or have been affected by a virus.
What you need to know before resetting the ZTE Warp Elite
Before resetting a cell phone to factory or hard disk, you should read the following article. If you do not read the following article, you will lose valuable data in your cell phone. These important points will help you reset your Android or Windows cell phone without errors.
ZTE Warp Elite Hard Reset ?
ZTE manual deformation test method
Manual reset the elite of the ZTE tribe. Reset Delete all data such as photos, contacts and applications (apps) on your Android cell phone. After resetting, you will not be able to recover files. So try to find out your password first. If you cannot recover your PIN or password, do the following.
- Turn off the ZTE phone or unplug it from the power outlet.
- Next, hold
- Volume up + power button (or)
- Home button + Volume + Power button (or)
- Volume down button + Power button (or)
- Volume up/down button + power button
- First, try all the steps one by one until you see the Android restart menu.
- Then, briefly press and hold the power button to open the recovery mode menu.
- Then select the option: “Erase data / factory reset” by pressing the volume down button and the power button to confirm the operation.
- Then select the “Yes” option by pressing the volume to select and the power button to accept.
- Finally, press the “Power” button to open the “Reboot System Now” option.
- Finally, a hard reset is performed on your cell phone.
To reset the ZTE Warp Elite to factory settings: –
You can set the factory default settings. If you reset the factory settings, all your data will be erased. Follow these simple steps to reset mobile data to factory defaults in the Settings menu.
- First, open the Settings menu on your mobile device.
- Then press the “Save and Reset” button under “Personal.” You will be prompted to enter a PIN, template or password.
- If you do not see “Backup & Reset,” look for the “Reset” option in the settings.
- Then press “Reset Factory Data” under “Personal Data”.
- Then read the information on the screen and select Reset phone settings.
- If you have a screen lock, you must enter a PIN, template or password.
- Then, when prompted, press the “Delete All” button to erase or delete all data from the mobile device’s internal memory.
- When the device has finished formatting, select the option to restart the device.
- A factory reset is performed on your cell phone.
ZTE Warp Elite password recovery with Android tools:-
This is the best way to find out the password of a cell phone. This method is easy to hard reset or retrieve the password or PIN code of the cell phone. This method works only on Android cell phones. First of all, you must have basic computer and software installation skills. Follow the steps below to reset your phone.
- First, download the Android tools and drivers to your computer using the link below.
Downloading Android utilities and drivers
- Then install the drivers manually on your computer or PC.
- The software creates a shortcut on the PC’s desktop.
- Click on this icon.
- If the drivers do not create a shortcut, open the Android_Tool_Drivers / Android Multi Tools / Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from the .
- Then you will see a pop-up window on your computer. Click on the “Start” option.
- Finally, you will see the Android tools and the driver command line.
Follow these steps on your Android cell phone:
- Volume down button + Power button or
- Volume up button + power button or
- Volume down + volume up + power button For a while.
- First, try all the steps one by one until you see the Android restart menu.
- After you see the Android boot mode on your smartphone.
- Now connect the Android cell phone to the computer via USB (Universal Serial Bus).
- You must now dial any number to perform a reset or request a password.
- Tap 2 to reset face, tap 4 to reset Gmail, tap 5 to clear data.
- If you select 2, 3, 4, the data will not be deleted.
- The above options are clearly explained below.
- Option 2: You can reset the face lock or PIN lock. The data will not be deleted.
- Option 4: You can reset your Gmail account. This means deleting your old mail, and then adding new mail to your cell phone.
- Option 5: Erase all data from your cell phone. This means that all data will be deleted.
- Option 8: If the volume keys on your cell phone indicate Quick Start mode, you must key in the number 8 to erase all data.
- Enter any number and then press “Enter”.
- The reset is performed on your Android cell phone.
WARNING: This reset information is intended for powerful users. It is not intended for ordinary users, hackers or phone thieves. Do not attempt to use any of the following reset methods if you are not familiar with Android cell phones. We are not responsible for the use or misuse of this valuable information, including loss of data such as applications and contacts or damage to equipment. Therefore, use at your own risk.
Elite ZTE Warp Android Mobile reset codes: –
NOTE: If the codes do not work on your Android phone, try using only *# at the beginning of the code and only #* or only # at the end of the Android PIN. For example: *#7780#* or *#7780#.
You can use this indicator to reset the factory data. The following items are deleted :
* Google account settings stored on your phone*
System and application data and settings*
Think carefully before entering this code. This code is used for the factory format. It will erase all files and settings, including the internal memory. It will also reset the phone’s firmware.
You can use this code to obtain interesting information about your cell phone and its battery. The following 5 menus are displayed:
- Information about Android phone
- Battery Information
- Usage Statistics
- History of the battery
- Wifi Information
Gradual recovery of the elite of the HTA distortion :-.
- Press the “Mobile Power” button and wait for the Android phone to turn off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Press the power button briefly and wait for the cell phone to turn on.
How can I find out the ZTE Warp Elite password with a Google Account?
Method 1: Recover the password with Google’s security question (unlock screen template).
To reset the screen lock or reset the password with Google’s security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your Android mobile phone. This method of resetting or restoring the password works only on Android mobile devices.
- After several unsuccessful attempts to unlock the device on your cell phone, press the Forgot reason option. ….
- Then click on “Reply.”
- Then enter Google’s security response and click “Unlock.”
- Finally, when the options “Yes” or “No” are displayed, press “Yes” if you want to create a new part (PIN) or “No” if you do not want to use the screen lock.
Method 2: – Unlock the screen with the main Google account (Gmail account).
This reset or restore method only works on Android mobile devices. You can reset or restore a password (image or PIN) from your primary Google account. You must have an active internet connection on your mobile device to reset the password.
- After entering an incorrect number of unlocks, wait more than 40 seconds and then select Forgot reason.
- Next, sign in to your primary account using your Google account username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or PIN or enter your password and click Next.
- Finally, draw a new unlock pattern OR a new PIN and click Next.
Important Note: If you have forgotten your username and password for your Google account (Gmail), you can retrieve or reset them through the official Google Accounts Recovery page. Click on the link below.
Official link for collection of Gmail accounts
Why is a factory reset necessary?
Common reasons for performing a factory reset or hard reset :
- For repairing a defective electronic device (e.g., cell phone, tablet, etc. )
- If you want to remove a file, application or virus that is difficult to remove from your device.
- Delete or erase a place in the memory of an electronic device.
- Reset or erase the configuration and parameters of the electronic device to the factory settings.
- Erase personal information from the device before selling or giving it away.
Note: – A factory reset, hardware reset or password reset can only hide operating system (OS) data so that it no longer exists. This action is not the same as erasing or formatting data (Erase) and therefore may not be appropriate in situations where the electronic device changes ownership.